Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome!

Thanks to a very hardworking friend, I was able to get this additional blog set up so I can share more with you! This blog will allow me to share lesson plans that I've created from my Pre-School lesson plan for my boys, as well as the ability to share projects, crafts and activities that I do throughout the day.

I can't wait to get started, and I can't wait to hear how you like these projects. I'm not a Super Mom, I'm just a mom that likes to have structure, activity and fun mixed into each day. I hope that you'll be able to do some of the projects with your kids and I hope that your kids enjoy them as much as mine. I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions, I can always use new ideas to help me get through each day.

Enjoy!
Abbey and the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment